Use the links to open materials in new browser tabs. CONTACT US if you need additional information.
October 10, 2023
- ECOP Meeting Agenda
- The Massive Transformative Power of 4-H to Create Opportunity4All – by Richard Maltsbarger, President & CEO of Pet Valu
October 11, 2023
- Extension Foundation Annual Members Meeting:
Fulfilling Our Mission to Help CES Make a Greater Local Impact
- CES Business Meeting
Includes: FY2024 Assessment-Driven Budget for ECOP, 2024-2026 Strategic Directions
- Extension Transformation: Preparing for the next 100 years – Coming Soon!
- Flourish: Evidence Based Strategies for Improving Your Work and Life –
Be reminded of what was shared by contacting Theresa Glomb.
- Tucson Village Farm Event – Highlighting Partnerships
(Click Image Below to View Photo Album.)
October 12, 2023
- The Profession Topic: Concurrent Small Group Sessions (Reaching Diverse/Underserved Audiences, Recruitment and Retention, Advancing DEI&A, Supervising Remote Work, Split Appointments) – Coming Soon!
- Tackling Extension’s Workforce Challenges
by Rob Russell, University of Missouri